Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macros

anastasija.verbicka July 26, 2021

I am quite new to Confluence. We’ve just started integrating Confluence as our intranet. 

We have been playing with macros for a while. I’d like to ask a couple of questions. 

We’ve created a page to submit new product request via macros. We use the basic ‘create from template’ macro. 

The list of submitted requests appear on the macro page. However, these request have an automated label + date. Is there a chance to update the submitted request by time as well? Otherwise, multiple submitted requests on the same day come as 31-07(1), 31-07(2) etc. I cannot find the time in the suggested labels.

Also, is there a way to group these requests on the macro page in a table format? 

1 answer

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

There probably isn't a way to overcome the date issue, if you are using the out of the box macro and built-in templates. However, which template are you using specifically?

To group the requests, have a look at the Page Properties and Page Properties Report macros https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-page-properties-report-macro/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events