I want to see a Restricted page or space . I am a Admin

Harshraj pawar February 26, 2020

In My confluence, I want to see a Restricted space. I am a site Admin  Also when I try from to login see om Administrator Also I cannot see the data in the restricted page Always he give me an error contact your Administrator

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 26, 2020

Hi Harshraj, you must to add yourself in the restricted page.

As an administrator user, you can do it as per described on 'View all restricted pages in a space' section under Page Restrictions page.

Kind regards

Michael Haverbier February 27, 2020

Hi,

is it true, that you (as space admin) can only see a restricted page by removing all view restrictions to this page?
So that then you can/must reinstall all view restrictions afterwards (including yourself)!?

Or is it possible to set the view restriction for myself to such a page via the Page Restrictions page you mentioned?

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2020

You (as space admin)  can get a list of restricted paged under Space Administration, then you must add yourself using this feature within the Page Restriction to view the page.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events