Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to first connect to Confluence

yassin benmoumene May 14, 2020

Hello,

I just installed Confluence and I have login window, but I don't know wich account I must use or how to create one ?

Thank you for your help

Yassin

2 answers

0 votes
repi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

@yassin benmoumene 

During the installation process, an administrator account and password were asked?
You should use this for the first logon.

Thank you for your answer @repi , I don't had administrator account and password asked during the installation process but I'm gonna try with admin/admin.

Thank you !

0 votes
Hasnae
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2020

If you are using `atlas-run-standalone` https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/atlas-run-standalone/  or went through the demo setup the test data comes with an admin account (user: admin, pass:admin)

Other than that, if you went through the normal setup flow, it should have prompted you to provide your admin user details.

Have fun with Confluence !!

Thank you for your answer ! It must be that (admin/admin) because I don't get prompted for the admin user details. I'm gonna try that once login the window came back (I stopped and started again the service and it takes time...).

Hasnae
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2020

out of curiosity how are you starting Confluence ? I may know some dev tricks to speed up the development on it :)

Like yassin benmoumene likes this

We start Confluence from the windows service panel :)

But we just saw that our server doesn't have enough RAM (2Gb) so that surely explains why it is so slow :)

Like Hasnae likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events