It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do i set up a reviewer group?

Hi,

I am Sunita, a new Confluence user.

We have set up different spaces for each team within the organization. We have also set up a workflow for the space to ensure that a page is reviewed before it is published. The workflows have been set up using the Comala Workflows add-on.

How do I configure a reviewer group, such that when authors send their page for a review, they can select a reviewer only from a set of users (group) and not select any user from the organization as a reviewer? 

2 answers

Hi @Sunita shelar , there are a few different ways of working with reviewer groups. You may want to review this page in our documentation, which talks about multiple reviews: https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CWL/Adding+Multiple+Reviews. 

I would also point you towards our article about parameters, which is also another way to select your approvers for a specific workflow: https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CWL/Workflow+setup. 

Hope this helps! 

@Mike Rink I could not view either of the pages as it says that either the page does not exist or that i do not have permissions. Could you please check and give me the required permissions?

@Mike Rink Thanks. This helps. I am trying it out. will let you know if I need any further help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in New to Confluence

Fast-track your Confluence onboarding with the Confluence product guides!

Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started.  Here’s a quick overview...

785 views 3 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you