Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a page and saving it

Haryati May 10, 2021

Hi,

How can I delete a page and archive it in case it is to be restored? Is that possible? Can only space admin do the deletions? How can I know if I am an space admin or not?

Thanks,

Yati

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

@Haryati ,

You know if you are space admin if you have space settings option on the space. This will allow you to delete or export the space. Also, other features like setting permissions, look and feel, etc.

You can archive by exporting the space XML and then deleting it from the space settings.

Haryati May 17, 2021

Hi @Benjamin - question on exporting the space XML and deleting it from the space settings. I am only able to view these options - "Export to PDF" and "Export to Word", not XML. Is this option not visible to me? 

Op Manual - Export Example.PNG

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

This is for page export. In order to do have access to space export, you need to be able to get into space settings. If you see this option in the left most panel, then you have it. Otherwise, you will need the space admin to grant you access or they will need to do the export on your behalf.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events