Confluence server or Data center

Guillaume TAILLIER September 1, 2021

Hello :)

How do I know what is installed on a server? Confluence Server or Confluence Data Center?

Thanks you.

Best Regards.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

Hi @Guillaume TAILLIER , 

actually the binary package will be the same between Data Center and Server, only the license will be different (and unlock some new features on Data Center).

You can check your active license on Confluence by going to the Administration menu and then License Details. The URL should be https://mysite.com/confluence/admin/license.action

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Guillaume TAILLIER September 1, 2021

Great thanks ! 

Is it possible to see it directly in the conf files on the server where Confluence is installed?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

Welcome to Atlassian Community @Guillaume TAILLIER 

As mentioned by Alexis, Your Confluence license determines the type of Confluence you have: Server or Data Center. Confluence will auto-detect the license type when you enter your license key, and automatically unlock any license-specific features.

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2021

Hi @Guillaume TAILLIER , 

you wont be able to see this directly on the configuration files, as far as I know.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events