Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Template for My Specific Need

tspnyc May 18, 2020

Hi. I am new to Confluence, but have experience with site design in WordPress.

I will need to use more than one template for a new Confluence "site," which will actually be a subspace of our company's main Confluence site.

I would like some suggestions of what template(s) might be best to start with, based on the nature of this new site.

We are a medical imaging software company. This new Confluence site will be where employees go for information and updates about HIPPA Compliance, and where certain individuals place information for others to view, like updates, links to documents (all documentation will reside in Jira repositories.) 

It will also likely be accessible to government compliance officials and our many clients, primarily hospitals.

My mandate includes:

* "Make our Confluence HIPPA site look like a sophisticated website"

At this point I assume it will have a "homepage" with some general text information and some links. But it also needs...

* A section on the "homepage" for latest COVID-19 updates which might affect our medical professional clients as well as our own business procedures

* Have a "subspace" that is a "HIPPA Journal" where individuals will log all activity related to our company's accommodating the latest HIPPA regulations, and keep track of related tasks status

I had envisioned this subspace as a sortable spreadsheet, but I see Confluence does not have spreadsheets per se.

So, it could possibly be a "blog," which anyone can access and add or edit entries.

But it would be helpful if the most recent entry or two could automatically appear on the main homepage if possible - similar to how a widget can show the most recent blog posts on a WordPress homepage.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events