Join our webinar to learn how to make beautiful & smart Confluence Cloud pages on Sept. 30!

Today, it is important to not only document but to showcase your work in the best light. This webinar will help you craft memorable content that is quickly consumable and visually appealing for your teammates. We’ll also focus on how to incorporate smarts on your pages to save you from future inefficiency headaches.

Want get these pro tips and more? Sign up for the webinar on September 30, 2020. Can’t attend live? No worries, still register and we’ll send you a recording after the live airing!Confluence Documents@2x (1).png

In this webinar, Confluence Cloud Product Marketers will give you advice on how to:

Build beautiful pages in Confluence Cloud

• Create content from anywhere, quickly

• Wield the all-powerful slash

• Apply the best macros

Build efficiencies into your pages in Confluence Cloud

• Collaborate in real-time

• Manage tasks and next steps

• Make product connections

Register now to attend live or get the recording!

6 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2020

@Brittany Sudlow the registration link doesn't work, it is pointing to an internal Atlassian server.

Like # people like this
RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2020

Still broken for me. 

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user September 9, 2020

la pagina non funziona... 

Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2020

@Mikael Sandberg @RPT Admin @[deleted] Sorry about that! Wrong link. It should work now!

Like # people like this
jacksonzhang September 21, 2020

Looking forward to attend this webinar

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Jörg Sigle September 30, 2020

Hi, interesting topic (me = newbie to Confluence).

But: I'm from Germany. We are used from Salesforce, that it is helpful to have a time indication and time zone already on the root page of the event - and not just the day.

As sometimes these webinars take place, when Central Europe's at the bar or in bed. X-D

I can see, when clicking on the invite, that there are several of those webinars planned. But would be helpful (at least for me) to quickly see, whether I have to take my laptop with me to the bar, or join in at the office.

Thanks so much anyway for organizing webinars, and all the best! Jorg

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events