Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Confluence Cloud: Pt 4 - Using popular integrations

Hey, Community!

In our fourth and final video from the How-To Confluence Cloud series, we’ll talk about the power-ups between Confluence and other great Atlassian tools to create a single source of truth. Here are the links to our first post, second post, third post and video playlist if you missed them!

Confluence is a powerful tool on its own, but when it joins forces with another product, the results can be out of this world.

The Jira integration allows you to work with development teams who use Jira, helping you keep your cross-functional teammates and leaders in the loop by pulling in Jira issues and roadmaps directly into your Confluence pages. You can also embed a next-gen Jira roadmap into Confluence and even create Jira issues right from a Confluence page.

With the Trello integration, you can embed a Trello board or card in a Confluence page, and even edit your Trello board directly in Confluence.

But wait, there’s more! These aren’t the only products that can team up with Confluence. Google Drive, Slack, Gliffy, and draw.io are just a few of the other integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace. All of these integrations are specifically set up to supercharge your productivity within Confluence.

We hope you’ve enjoyed this webinar series and learned some helpful tips and tricks for moving work forward. If you have any questions or thoughts, please leave us a comment!

6 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

BRB, adding all my Trello boards to Confluence. 😍(Is it lame that I hadn't figure out how to do that yet?)

Thanks for the Gliffy nod, Claire & Jessica!

Like # people like this
Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2020

I personally like the draw.io nod even more. #hihi

Like # people like this
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 8, 2020

Useful information! Thanks!

Like Jessica Taylor likes this
Wyatt Jankauskas November 24, 2020

is the Trello macro only available in paid versions? I have been trying to integrate the two and it looks like it should be super easy but the issue is I do not have the trello macro

Wyatt Jankauskas November 24, 2020

I cant find the Trello Macro.. Is it not on the free version?

Jessica Taylor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2020

@Wyatt Jankauskas - The Trello macro works will all editions. Just make sure it's enabled in your admin portal. You can access it by using the "/trello" slash command. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events