What Marketplace apps would you like to learn about at our next event?

Dileep Bhat
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

Hi Folks,

We are planning on having an event next month to discuss and learn about the state of the Atlassian app marketplace and some of the popular/up & coming apps. The number of apps, new categories with new capabilities, and integrations with different systems just continues to grow! It becomes a difficult challenge to choose the "best" apps, manage costs, integrations, and handle evolving needs at your organization.

Can folks share what apps they are using and what apps and app-categories they would like to learn more about? Based on interest, we would be happy to come and discuss at our ACE.

(Note, there is an "Apptoberfest" that is happening Atlassian-Community wide if anyone wants to learn more!)

7 comments

Comment

Zenzele Bell October 28, 2021

Trello for Confluence

Arraaf Mochny October 28, 2021

Hello Dileep,

I'd appreciate more technical information; real-world cases/usage; etc. on:

• Pages for Bitbucket Server
  • Comala Document Management
  • ConfiForms, forms and workflows app for Confluence by Vertuna LLC
  • Insight

My team's also looking to review SAML SSO apps e.g.

• SAML Single Sign On (SAML SSO) Bitbucket
  • mO Bitbucket SAML SSO (Single Sign On), Bitbucket SSO Login

Thank you.

Regards,

Arraaf Mochny (he/him/his)

Like Mike Rink likes this
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2021

Hi Araaf, 

I work for the vendor of the "SAML Single Sign On (SAML SSO) Bitbucket" plugin. The Jira Guy has done a review of our SAML Plugin in March: https://thejiraguy.com/2021/03/31/app-review-saml-sso-for-jira-by-resolution/

While he's done that for Jira, all the features are available in Bitbucket as well, as it's the same codebase. It may give you a good starting point for asking more questions.

Also if there is anything I can help with, then let me know. Or if there is some interest for me to join a community event at some point for some presentation & Q/A then I'm happy to do that too.

Cheers,
Chris

Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 1, 2021

Hello @Arraaf Mochny 

I am Mahima from miniOrange Team. You can check out our add-on features here. Our add-ons are picked by many customers over the globe as they are rich in features and affordable at the same time. Check out reviews given by happy customers :)
Also you can directly set up a call in order to better understand the add-on functionalities and features for our Bitbucket SSO add-on. Feel free to write at info@xecurify.com
Hoping to talk to you soon! 
Thanks,
Mahima
Arraaf Mochny November 11, 2021

Thank you @Christian Reichert (resolution) ; @Mahima_miniOrange_SSO 

My team is scheduled to look at Okta SAML integration next quarter: we'll reach out to you on your apps then.

Regards,

LaurieC October 31, 2021

Hi @Dileep Bhat ,

I'd be interested in what apps people are using for project plans in Jira. We currently use WBS Gantt-Chart and I'd be interested in other tools.

I'm also interested in reporting tools that might allow for reports a bit different than what Jira does out of the box. For example, something simple like a chart with component on the x axis and number of issues on the y axis.

Thanks!
Laurie

Jamie Esker _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 1, 2021

Hi Arraaf,

Thank you for your interest in Pages for Bitbucket. I am Jamie Esker, Product Marketing Manager at Appfire. I am focused on our Developer Tools and would love to help you learn more about our products. If you have any specific questions, please reach out to our team. We'd love to schedule a call, or we'd be happy to join a community event to explain more! 

I look forward to speaking with you!

Jamie

Arraaf Mochny November 11, 2021

Thank you Jamie: my team may review Pages for Bitbucket Server early next year and we'll definitely reach out for any questions.

Regards,

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2021

Hey Community!

To follow up on @Dileep Bhat message, is there anyone who uses Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards by QOTILABS?   If so, do you have a direct contact you can connect us with? We'd like to get in touch with them to see about add them to our list of presenters for November.

Thanks so much!

Dileep Bhat
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2021

Hi Folks - Thanks for all your responses and listing out the interest in vendors- @Zenzele Bell , @Arraaf Mochny@LaurieC We are composing a list of speakers/categories and will try to incorporate your feedback/requests. If not for this upcoming event, we will certainly try to incorporate in a future event! 

And, thank you @Christian Reichert (resolution) ,  @Mahima_miniOrange_SSO , @Jamie Esker _Appfire_  for posting and offering links and assistance to our NYC members!

Dileep Bhat
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2021

Folks - FYI - We are scheduling our next virtual event on the marketplace apps next week ( Community Posting and RSVP here). It will be a packed agenda and hopefully you will be able to get some answers to your questions. And, meet your fellow NYC ACE members to chat, share and ask questions on which tools they use at their firms.

Correction: Updated to correct Community Posting Link!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events