Reminder - Register for New York Viewing Party on April 7th @Team '22

Dileep Bhat
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Hello NYC Community Members,

Can't make it Vegas but still want to connect "in person" with fellow NYC ACE members? A reminder of the New York Viewing Party @ Team '22 on April 7th from 5:30pm - 10pm.

A detailed agenda and updates can be found in this post:

There will be food, drinks, and Atlassian speakers! Space is restricted to ~175 guests and we are reaching capacity; if tickets are sold out, please email team@atlassianevents.com to be added to the waitlist. Don't miss a chance to catchup with fellow NYC ACE members (our 1st in-person event since Jan 2020) and chat about all things Atlassian!

Get Tickets:
You can grab here your ticket --> here <---.

Notes:
Please note that you will be required to show proof of Covid vaccination to attend the event.

If you have any questions, please email the NYC Community Leaders at newyork_ny@atlassiancommunity.com.

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

@Dileep Bhat already experiencing serious advance FOMO that I will not be in NYC to attend in person! Hoping that with the weather improving and pandemic infections dropping we can get another large scale meet-up on the schedule for sometime in the Spring or early Summer.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2022

Thanks for organizing @Dileep Bhat !

Looking forward to hearing about this event afterwards, wish I could clone myself so I could make this. And maintain multiple Jira instances. 🤣

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events