Our Next In-Person Event: Kick into fall with talk from Atlassian on Unlocking Next Level Confluence

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Dear Community Members,

Join us for our in-person event, "Kick into fall with a talk from Atlassian on Unlocking Next Level Confluence", on Wed, Sep 21, at 6pm ET (Doors open at 5:45 PM).

For more details on how to attend (please read through this section of the event page carefully) and to RSVP, click HERE.

Let's welcome Fall at NYC ACE with an In-Person event & presentation! Atlassian's @Meg Bailey, Customer Marketing Manager, and @Gabby Williams Product Marketing, from the Confluence Cloud team will speak on upcoming features, automation, knowledge management & much more! This is a small/limited event for Atlassian Admins, Jira & Confluence Admins, Confluence Power Users, and Confluence fans who want to chat all things Confluence.

Get an exclusive look at the Confluence Cloud roadmap, including previews of two upcoming features: guests and automation. Meg and Gabby will also cover recently released Confluence Cloud features and provide insight into how customers are using Confluence for project collaboration and knowledge management.

Note: This is a small/limited event for Atlassian Admins, Jira & Confluence Admins, Confluence Power Users, and Confluence fans who want to chat with fellow members about how they use Confluence and speak with the Atlassian Team members about upcoming features.

Since the space has a restriction on attendees, we would appreciate that you RSVP only if the above fits your description. Don't worry if the space fills up as we have a wait list and will reach out if there is availability!

4 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

@Andrew Kendris - woo! I'm in, and I RSVP'd!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2022

Already RSVP'd and cannot wait for a night of Confluence goodness with the all-star NYC based Atlassian Team members!

Like # people like this
Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 23, 2022

My daughter was very happy to add Taco to her collection of stuffies, thank you!

Taco played very nicely with Tacocat

Taco.jpg

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2022

@Robert Horan - That taco cat is amazing! Where'd you score that? 🌮

Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 23, 2022

@Dave Liao I got it as a gift a while back and gave it to my daughter.  Its from  the Exploding Kittens game.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2022

@Andrew Kendris - the Braze team and I appreciated the Atlassian flash mob meetup this past week. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host!

🍺

atl-nyc-in-person.jpeg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events