New Virtual Event - Kick Into Fall with Exciting Talks on Jira, Dashboards & Plugins

Kapil Samadhiya
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2020

Dear NYC Community Members, our October virtual event is with four exciting talks on all things Jira - Dashboards, Plugins, Data Integration and more!

Don't forget, it's a virtual event so it's BYOB! But, don't worry - we will still have a prize or two!
! Please click HERE to RSVP.

How to Build a Jira dashboard Command Center to Rule Your Life - Philip Heijkoop, Lead Solutions Engineer, ALM Works

The dashboard is a popular user interface as a one-stop place where one can check if something urgent that needs your attention (without waiting for the phone call), track your work or create that periodic report for your pointy-haired boss. With so many fields and far too many widget options, Philip will share some tips and principles to create a Jira dashboard to manage your work, whether you are a Jira admin or a power user. 

3 ways to Leverage your External Data inside Jira - Nelly Sammak, Support Engineer, Elements

Say goodbye to data duplication and erroneous input. In this presentation, you'll see how fetching data from external data sources and displaying it in Jira reduces manual tasks and increases the amount of information in an issue. We'll show you several use-cases - from getting employee details from a LDAP, to searching a product catalog, and displaying customer details from Salesforce.

Adopting Jira and Tempo to Maximize Profitability - Ryan Schauer, Accelerance & Stephen Cahill

Straight from the client trenches, discover how, under challenging circumstances, Accelerance  was able to maximize profitability by adopting Jira with Tempo, one of the most popular time tracking solution apps in the marketplace.

Best Practices for Managing and Maintaining Your Jira Application - Rachel Wright, Author of the Jira Strategy Admin Workbook

You know if you don’t maintain your Jira application that it can quickly grow out of control. But where do you start? How do you make small improvements without impacting daily business? What should you do if your application is already a bit of a mess? In this presentation, we’ll address them.

1 comment

Comment

Andrea Lee October 27, 2020

Apparently because there's no DM function I have to expose my user error publicly - I meant to RSVP and instead somehow submitted a request to be a featured attendee - which is definitely not what I intended.  ( lol ). 

Can someone please remove me from that list?  thank you!  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events