New Virtual Event - Enterprise Agility with Jira Align and Review of Marketplace 3rd Party Apps

Kapil Samadhiya
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

Dear NYC Community Members, our September virtual event is all about scaling at the enterprise with the right set of tools. We have an exciting set of talks on Jira Align and a review of the marketplace 3rd party apps. Don't forget, it's a virtual event so it's BYOB! But, don't worry - we will still have a prize or two!! Please click HERE to RSVP.

Jira Align and Enterprise Agility - Mark Cruth, Chris Sims, Atlassian

More and more, the case is being made for scaling agile at the enterprise. Jira Align, Atlassian’s enterprise agile planning platform, helps firms coordinate and plan at the program, portfolio and enterprise level. Mark and Chris, Atlassian Enterprise Solution Architects, will speak on the value of Jira Align and why it's the best tool to enable Enterprise Agility.. 

Review of Marketplace 3rd Party Apps - Miles Faulkner, Blended Perspectives

With thousands of apps in the marketplace, how do you choose the "right one" for your "unique team"? Miles, CEO of Blended Perspectives, will cover Diagramming, Testing and Reporting apps in a rapid, fast moving session including market data, core use cases, strategic conclusions and advice for you to take away. Take your Atlassian stack to the next level by extending its capabilities and dramatically improving the productivity of your teams!

NYC Online Community, Presentation Topics, Questions...

A reminder to join the NYC Online Community Group. Join the community to ask questions, network and share your expertise with fellow ACE members. You can join the group using the link here.

1 comment

Comment

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2020

HI, I RSVP'd for this event, but I don't have a way in, and now am told registration is closed.

Kapil Samadhiya
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2020

Hi Rob, I am responding here now however remember that I was able to send you joining link separately and you were able to join the event. 

In case you had missed any part in the beginning, please feel free to watch the video recording for the same. It is available at - https://youtu.be/3mUXDeXNIM0 

Like Rob Horan likes this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

Thanks Kapil, I was trying multiple avenues to reach someone last night.  I appreciate having the link as well.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events