Have you registered for Team 2021 yet? Discount Available for NYC Atlassian Community Members

Dileep Bhat
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

Dear NYC Folks,

As a reminder, Team 2021 is happening this April from the 28th to the 30th. Team 2021 is Atlassian's newly reimagined conference (formerly called Summit). 

Atlassian is offering all Community members an all access pass to this year's Team 2021—all for free. Be sure to use code TEAMCOMMUNITYVIP when you register.

If you haven't registered yet, please use this discount code the NYC Community Leaders look forward to joining us live & chatting together!

More Info here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Unlock-your-free-access-to-Atlassian-Team-2021/ba-p/1615855

4 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Dileep Bhat ! I have already registered for Team 2021.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2021

@Dileep Bhat - appreciate the code! Signed up here. 👍

Like johndpatton likes this
Joe Centineo March 18, 2021

I was unaware! Thanks for Sharing @Dileep Bhat , just registered. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2021

Already registered and have my notebook ready for some great content!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events