Learning

Tiberious Wesonga August 6, 2018

I am really eager to learn on android development been trying online tutorials but its like there is no progress at all can I be led on how to go about this please.  

2 comments

Comment

Michael Kimathi _AC Nairobi_ Kenya_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2018

Hello @Tiberious Wesonga check out Android254 community and attend their meetup for peer programming sessions. 

Tiberious Wesonga August 6, 2018

Thanks sir. I really appreciate that directive let me check on that. 

benson machira August 31, 2018

Hi sir, I consider myself an expert in this kind of field. Android Pays my bills if i can say so.

Learning android or any other language and build something solid can be quite disappointing, You will take time and a lot of effort but you will get there. 

Whenever next there is a meetup we can make arrangements on some guidelines i can offer to you and any other person interested. Whatever rules this community offers to conduct such an exercise that i might not know, of which most i don't know, someone can guide me. And y'all don't worry about anything. All knowledge to me should be free for everyone.

Tiberious Wesonga August 31, 2018

Thanks I want to  begin this ready to invest my time and nights on this

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events