who prepared for ACP-620

snehaammagari January 5, 2021

I have experience in JIRA Administrator, Project Administrator for JIRA Software (server) in India. Recently I moved to Montreal and preparing for Jira cloud project administrator for better opportunities. 

I there any one prepared for ACP 620 and cleared in first attempt? Are there any options for practicing multiple choice questions other than 7 sample questions from the course.  

Thanks,

Sneha Ammagari

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

Hi @snehaammagari ,

I totally agree with @Jimmy Seddon, hands on experience is necessary.

I struggled the most with all the settings to be able to connect to the exam, so I would recommend you to go to the test center instead of do it from home. But I don't know if it is possible in Canada now due to covid situation.

Good luck!

snehaammagari January 6, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

Thanks for your time and wishes.

Yeah I will practice more in JIRA instance. 

I didn't even think of this exam setting because I am busy in preparing and managing work. This would be big problem now if it difficult to connect and setup exam. I will do a search for exam center if it is open and follow your suggestion.

Regards 

Sneha Ammagari

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

I can't speak for Montreal/Quebec, but I know that all testing centers in Ontario (I'm specifically in the Kitchener/Waterloo area) are closed so at home was the only option for me.

That being said, I didn't have any issues using the PSI remote connection software.  But I do agree with @Hana Kučerová, I would go to the online testing website and read all the requirements and perform the online "pre-check" to see if your system is compatible.

Good call out @Hana Kučerová!

2 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2021

Hi @snehaammagari,

I was able to pass the ACP-620 exam on the first attempt.  If you haven't already, I'd recommend setting up a free Jira Cloud instance and following all of the lab activities in the exam prep course.  Practice questions are great, but they are no match for hands on experience and knowledge of the platform.

I hope that helps and good luck!

-Jimmy

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions and wishes.

In next week i have my exam which is first attempt. Yeah already i have done set up for free Jira instance will continue to do more practice. 

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2021

Hi @snehaammagari ,

Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here! Wish you a very happy new year!

There are a lot of people who cleared the ACP-620 exam but as there are a lot of people I can't remember. Recently @Hana Kučerová has passed the exam, I hope she will be replying to this comment below!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Thank you and wish you a happy new year !

Thanks for the reply will be looking forward to connect.

Regards

Sneha Ammagari

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events