Who has already try the ACP-600 ?

Laurène Tezza March 13, 2019

Hi everyone!

Among the members of the group, are there any who have passed the Jira Admin project certification? Did you manage it easily / the first time?
I took the exam this morning and got only 62% (while it takes at least 65% to succeed). I need obviously to practice more! :p
But I would be curious to know what your experience was, if you are ok to share it...
Thanks in advance!

2 comments

Comment

Gabriel Viger March 26, 2019

I am planning on taking it this year.

Thanks for this post as I will watch for tips :)

Gabriel

Like # people like this
Laurène Tezza April 29, 2019

Hi Gabriel,
just a quick update: I passed the test the second time way more easily 2 weeks ago.
The tips I can give you are to browse/read the Atlassian documentation in addition with the course (sometime for more precise explanations ; like for me the JQL). And it's usefull to know all the gadgets/reports options and what they display.
For the rest, if you are able to explain all points on the Exam topics sheet, you'll be good to go!

Like Gabriel Viger likes this
Gabriel Viger April 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing :)

Like Laurène Tezza likes this
Stéphane Plante March 27, 2019

Bonjour Laurène,

I passed my test in January and it went well for me. I can't say it was easy however. I had some trouble with reports and agile boards for example because I had little experience with them. I mostly managed Service Desk projects in the past and as a jira admin I sometimes build reports and boards for others to use, but I don't use them myself so my experience is limited.

One thing that had an important impact on my result was the preparation course. I took the time to listen to the whole thing (more than 9h). Although I admit it was very boring because I already knew most of what it covers, I still learned a few things... and most of those turned up in the exam. So I can only recommend the course, regardless of how prepared you feel you are.

I hope this can help a little for your retake exam ;-)

Like Laurène Tezza likes this
Laurène Tezza March 28, 2019

It was nice to discuss it during the AUG yesterday, thank you for your feedback!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events