It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Im looking at moving to self hosted for JIRA, ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket but not sure

I have 3 items to request advise on please:

Need some advice and what I need to setup as a server in order to self host all of my products?

Also need a sanity check if it is worthwhile doing it for a small organisation of 60 staff

would appreciate experiences and what the self hosting price items I need to consider

1 answer

@harry pretorius 

Hi Harry

if you look at https://www.atlassian.com/de/software/jira/pricing?tab=self-managed you will see that you might need to pick the 100 user license tier for jira, which would mean costs of 13300$

(Atlassian SAAS offering would be, looking at the costs, a lot cheaper)

So on the one hand the costs might be higher for an on premise hosted solution.

In parallel you will need to plan for the hardware to hosts the different products (as well as the database server) and need into account that you will have to plan the standard admin tasks like taking backups etc.

Cheers

Kurt

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Cloud Migration

Participate in Our Customer Interview Program, Plus a $150 Gift Card to Amazon

Happy Friday, Atlassian Community! We’re looking to interview some of our key customers to understand how to improve Atlassian’s cloud products, and we think you will provide us with valuable insig...

1,032 views 11 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you