Hello World!

Joel Cárdenas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

Hello, I´m Joel Cárdenas, Atlassian Community Leader for México City, welcome to our Community! See you in our next event! 

1 comment

Comment

Deleted user May 12, 2021

Hello Joel! I am glad to see that Atlassian it's expanding to Latin America. I am a business analyst and work for a Biglaw firm in NYC (currently living in Austin, TX) I have been using Confluence for requirements gathering and a as document repository, powered by integrations with other tools, like Lucid Charts for process flows. We also use Jira for work tracking, task assignments, project planning and reporting. I particularly love it for testing, it has really solved all my problems with traceability! I am still quite new here, but I love Atlassian products enjoy learning from everyone and look forward to becoming a Confluence and Jira guru!

What are some common use cases of utilization of Atlassian products for companies in your region?

Saludos desde Texas!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events