zephyr in ondemand instance configure

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2013

Hi,

As zephyr enterpsie connector is default provided with on-demand instnace.

I have enabled it in my jira instance. but i am not sure how can i use it. i could not find any new issue type or any new menu link which can allow to create test case or scenarios under jira.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Connecting+Zephyr+with+JIRA+OnDemand

what do i need to configure or it would support through some deksltp application integration ?

Thanks

Dhaval Soni

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2013

Hi Dhaval,

Zephyr offers three different products which you can see here: http://www.getzephyr.com/buy/index.php

1. Zephyr Enterprise Edition: This is a stand alone testmanagement system which integrates well with JIRA On-Demand and JIRA On-Premise deployments.

It comes with a Zephyr Enterprise Connector Plugin which it sounds like you have enabled. The only thing this Enterprise Connector Plugin does is send defect metrics to the Zephyr Enterprise Enterprise Dashboards.

2. Zephyr Community Edition: This is a free light version of the Zephyr Enteprise Edition. It also can use the Zephyr Enterprise Connector and connects with both JIRA On-Demand and On-Premise deployments.

3. Zephyr for JIRA: This sounds like what you thought you were going to get, but didn't get. This adds testing to JIRA instances. This is only available in On-Premise JIRA Instances.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events