zephyr encoding in Spanish

Eduardo Murillo May 6, 2013

Hi,

We have several problems with the encoding of Zephyr plugin. We have configurate Jira in Spanish language and the name of the fields of Zephyr and reports do not displayed correctly. Someone know how I can resolve it?

Thanks.

Regards.

3 answers

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2013

Hi Eduardo,

Please do send a screen shot. If the mix of languages produces errors in the display then we would want to fix this.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Eduardo Murillo May 8, 2013

Hi Chris,

I send yoy two screen shots with the errors, the problems are the tildes and "ñ" character

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wy7a07nupp209yk/BkiMFudGNn?lst

Regards

aa

Eduardo Murillo May 12, 2013

Hi Chris,

Have you can see the screen shot?

Thanks,

Regards.

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2013

Hi Eduardo,

Currenlty Zephyr doesn't offer a Spanish Translation of its product. It is on our roadmap. I'll add your name to the feature request list.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Eduardo Murillo May 7, 2013

Thanks Chris,

Do you know when it is resolved? is there some solution to resolved it temporarily? all fields and reports are displayed bad.

Regards.

Eduardo Murillo May 7, 2013

Hi Chris,

If you want I will can send you a screenshot with the actual encoding of Zephyr.

Regards.

0 votes
jnolen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2013

Zephyr is an add-on, and even though JIRA has a Spanish translation Zephyr may not. I'd recommend that you contact Zephyr and let them know you'd be interested in one: http://support.yourzephyr.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events