zen rotate image in a tab always shows vertical slider

Thye January 11, 2013

Using Confluence 4.2.6 and ZEN 5.2.5

if i use the rotate image macro inside a tab (tabed section) a vertical slider bar is alway showing also if i discard any border or recise the height of the section or the size of the images.

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

Most likely the image being drawn doesn't fit within the Zen Section. There are several levers you have to control this:

• use the height/width parameters on the Rotate Images macro to adjust the size
  • increase the height of the Zen Section via the Section Designer
  • add a class to the Zen Section (again, via the Section Designer) and use your custom brand's CSS to set it to overflow:hidden
  • use the Wrap macro to surround the Rotate Images macro and control the size using its parameters, and add a class to it that can be styled with your brand's CSS to overflow:none

If you're unable to make the above work, please drop us a note at support@stepstonetech.com, and we'll get it sorted!

Cheers,
Darryl

0 votes
CelesteCS April 6, 2015

Hello,

The laser-sharp solution for rotating images in Confluence is CelesteCS Image Lossless Rotator.
It rotates images lossless, which means the image quality and file size are not changed. Additionally it can rotate images automatically based on EXIF orientation tag. Plus, EXIF data is not lost, so you will not lose the information, where the proto has been made, after rotation.

Thanks!

0 votes
fwe jkhkj July 25, 2013

i finally understand why the image are rotated like this. i an going to change the width and height when i am rotating images vb.net. thank you for your helping.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events