workflow condition based on multi-select custom field

Mike May 15, 2012

recently upgraded to Jira 4.4; custom fields with options implemented differently in this new version. we have a condition defined that compares the custom field to the array of option values. this worked in the prior Jira version, but does not work now...

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2012
Don't know which plugin you use to check the condition. But likely the code has to be fixed to handle the fact that since 4.4 issue.getCustomFieldValue() returns a list of Option interfaces instead a list of option strings. To get the option string as before one has to call option.getValue()

We could be more specific in our answer if you told us more about the plugin you use to check the condition.

maybe you also still have to update to the latest version

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2012
Do you have v 1.29.1 running ?
Mike May 16, 2012

yes, running 1.29.1 of

JIRA Workflow Toolbox

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2012
I'd like to help but i guess since the plugin is commercial now the source code is not available anymore. Version 1.x is still free but 2.x is commercial.

I suggest you first search https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JWFT

0 votes
Fidel Castro
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2012

Mike,

I have tried to reproduce the problem but didn't succeeded. Can you please especify the module of the plugin your are using (condition, validator, or post-function) and how it's configured in the transition? A screenshot would help a lot.

Fidel Castro Armario

0 votes
Fidel Castro
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2012

Mike,

I have tried to reproduce the problem but didn't succeeded. Can you please especify the mmodule of the plugin your are using (condition, validator, or posft-function) and how it's configured in the transition? A screenshot would help a lot.

Fidel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events