when uploading a test case in zephyr, it seems that the test step and expected result is not importe

Jem July 30, 2018

Hi,

I've uploaded some test cases before, but I have encountered this error when im trying to upload a test case.

Steps i did:

1. Open zfj-importer-utility-0.38.jar file

2. Inputted URL: "https://qbearg.atlassian.net" along with my credentials and API keys

3. Click Connect button

4. Selected the correct project

5. Issue Type set to "Test"

6. Discriminator set to "By ID Change" Starting Row #2

7. Mapped the correct columns

8. Picked Import file

9. Click Start Import button

Logs displayed: 

Tue Jul 31 09:33:45 SGT 2018 Unable to add testcase ending at rowNumber - 119. Error:Unexpected response code: 401
eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJqb2FjaGltbWlzY2hhLnNhbnRpbGxhbkBxYmUuY29tIiwicXNoIjoiMDMzYmM4YTExOTg5OTNhNDcxMTY3N2I0MGU2ZGViYTFhN2E1OTU1OWJmNDU3NWZiNTY4ZDk0MDVhMjJkYTM0MyIsImlzcyI6ImFtbHlZVG93TldJek5tSmtZeTA0TXpNeExUUTROemd0WWpJd05DMWtZMkU0WmpJMFlqaGxNamdnYW05aFkyaHBiVzFwYzJOb1lTNXpZVzUwYVd4c1lXNGdWVk5GVWw5RVJVWkJWVXhVWDA1QlRVVSIsImV4cCI6MTUzMzAwMTAwNCwiaWF0IjoxNTMzMDAwODI0fQ.WXK0W0NpWqAt7oB5kXrWirj3nPXY3xv-3_vSWdB1ySw
Tue Jul 31 09:33:45 SGT 2018 MUT and Rating TC.xlsx imported successfully..!

All 24 TCs were uploaded, though only the test steps and expected result were missing

1 answer

0 votes
Jem July 30, 2018

googled some answers, ill regenerate my API keys, but same set of keys were provided :|

Fraser Colmer [Zephyr]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 31, 2018

@Jem,

Thanks for leaving your comment on the Atlassian portal, but please see our link below to have direct correspondence with Team Zephyr's support staff. They will be able to answer any technical questions you may have.  

https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket) 

Thank you and hope this helps,

Team Zephyr

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events