v. 2.1.2 for JIRA 5.1 - 5.1.3 - need version for Jira 5.1.5

Peter September 18, 2012

Hi, we purchased today, after atest on Jira 5.1.3 including this plugin, version 5.1.5 of Jira. Now we can't install the plugin. Will there be an update soon?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2012

Hi Peter,

a few minutes ago, I have published the new versions 2.1.3 for JIRA 5.1.x and 2.0.4 for JIRA 5.0.x: both are compatible with UPM 2.7.3

Additional features and major improvements are documented within the release notes as published on Atlassian's Marketplace.

Regards,
Frank

Peter September 23, 2012

Great show, Frank. Thanks a lot!

0 votes
Peter September 18, 2012

Hi Frank,

don't worry. It is not time-critical. Was a bit "shocked" because it did not work as in the evaluation environment, and it took me some time to understand it is just a versioning issue. As long as you will provide a version in the near future, I am fine with.

Big cheers,

Peter

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Hi Peter,

please verify the version of Atlassian's Universal Plugin Manager (UPM): have you installed a version prior to 2.6.1? If so, than upgrade the UPM having in mind, that the latest UPM-version 2.7.3 has been published by Atlassian, today. I had not the time to test this brand new version, yet.

Regards,
Frank

Peter September 18, 2012

I forgot: it is v2.7.3 of UPM :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events