user story map is not letting me input the associated story points

Luis Agudelo April 8, 2017

In every video i see that you can directly enter in the board and estimation of the story points for each user story, however despite I've change every setting, I am not allow to enter it. I can just create epics, stories and only if I open the detailed view I can enter the story points value. I would like to be doing this from withing the user story board. Which setting do I need to change to enable this?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2017

Hi Luis,

You can try the steps found here - hopefully they are what you are looking for. 

Luis Agudelo April 15, 2017

Thanks Danny

1 vote
Dave Elkan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2017

Hi Luis, 

Easy Agile User Story Maps currently supports field-based Numeric and Time estimate entry for Scrum Boards. Please note that "Issue Count" is not a numeric field-based estimate type.

If you're using a non-numeric estimate type or a Kanban board, the field will be hidden. 

If these issues do not apply to your situation, please feel free to email support@easyagile.com or click the Feedback button in the UI to raise a bug. 

Thanks.

~Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events