user is not tempo user

TSS October 15, 2014

I am trying to update a users timesheet for a prior month. I keep receiving the message "User is not Tempo user". However, the user has logged time, in that month and later months. I have the right to update since I updated other members of the same team in that month. I have check all rights and it appears the user has the right to update their timesheet within that period and I appear to have all rights to update team members timesheets. Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2014

Hi Richard,

can you confirm that the user, who´s timesheet you are trying to update, has the Tempo Time Tracking permission (Tempo Administration -> Tempo permissions).

Kind regards,

Susanne

0 votes
TSS October 15, 2014

Thank you, that was it. The user was left out of the group assigned to the Time Tracking permission.

0 votes
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2014

Are you seeing anything in the logs that would indicate an issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events