time and expenses report in Tempo Timesheets - expenses not shown

Philipp_Meng March 13, 2018

I set up Tempo Timesheets on my JIRA Server and I linked the created account to my project. Now I added some expenses to one of the tickets in the project, but unfortunately the expenses don't show up for the account in the time and expenses report.

Any idea, what I have to configure so it works? I tried all steps that are mentioned in the Tempo Timesheets Documentation...

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Yusuf Basith March 14, 2022

The issue must be linked to an account for the Expenses to appear in the Time and Expenses Report.

Most of the time the situation is that this Account field is not visible on the Screen.

Make the field visible and associate the issue to an Account.

Then the Expenses will automatically appear on the Report.

https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/1827865424/Best+Practices+for+using+the+Account+Custom+Field+and+Account+Work+Attribute

This article will be helpful to understand the difference between Account Custom Field and Account Work Attribute.

0 votes
Deleted user June 5, 2019

I am also looking for information on this subject and I am disappointed to see that you who asked for it in 2018 have not yet received a response. I register as a watcher hoping for a suggestion from someone in the community.

Yusuf Basith March 14, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events