test details steps

geomatani March 12, 2014

Hi,

1. Is it possible to widen Textarea in the test details. They are too small to fit large text. Scroll bar makes it harder to write step details.

2.Have you guys thought about adding more step/columns to test details.

It woudld be nice to have an option for user to add/remove additional column to complete writing the tests.

<th>Test Step</th><th>Test Data</th><th>Expected Result</th>

3 answers

1 vote
Jira Support March 30, 2015

A year later I am still looking for a way to remove the 'Test Data' column from Zephyr tests. Has this been implemented yet?

0 votes
Paulina Wegrzyn May 13, 2015

Hi @Emily Schneider,

Is it possible to somehow hide the section "Test Details" from issue view? I dont need this fields ... I checked the Field Configuration Scheme and there is no field as "Test Details" which can be hidden.

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Hi Geomatani,

Currently there is not a way to widen the text area in the test details. This is becuase we have limited space to work within in JIRA. They are a set size.

As for the idea on us having the ability to add/remove additional columns in test details, currently Zephyr for JIRA does not have this ability as you noted.

Our Product Management team has been made aware of this feature request. They will review the same for consideration. We appreciate your valuable feedback in making Zephyr for JIRA better.
For further questions/assistance please feel free to open a service request by sending us an email.
Kind Regards,
Emily

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events