tempo: customize scheduler closing period for tempo teams

Florian Rada February 13, 2014

Hello

Is there a posibility to customize the report closing period for tempo teams? We would like to define 2 or more closing periods for diffrent tempo teams.

thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2014

This is the Log in to our JIRA instance. You need to create an account for it. A link to "Create an account" is provided in the Log in dialog.

0 votes
Florian Rada February 13, 2014

Hello Susanne,

I didn't figure it out how to vote and comment on above link, because I'm not able to login. When i click on the login button (right up corner) a window appears and I have two choises, Google Apps or Atlassian OnDemand. I have an Atlassian account but it's not OnDemand type. Can you help me please?

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2014

Hi Alex,

this is not possible in the current version of Tempo Timesheets but we have an improvement request for it (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-363). To contribute to this request, please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement it.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events