support JIRA 6.4

Do you plan to support JIRA 6.4 (latest)?  If so, when?

Thanks,

3 answers

Yes, definitly there will be support for JIRA 6.4. It is just that I am currently working on a new release with new feature (edit and order option values by project admins), which I wanted to finish before working on support for 6.4. 

Is that okay for you or would you like to get official support for JIRA 6.4 as soon as possible and then get new features? How urgent is your request for JIRA 6.4?

Best regards

Holger

Interested in upgrading now because we are just starting now with a few users, but will be adding many users (1000+) later and would like to be on latest version (rather than upgrading when we have more users to worry about coordination).

Can it currently be used with v6.4.1, just not officially supported?

Thanks,

I haven't actually tested, but there should be no problem. The API relevant for the plugin didn't change. It is just that the Project Specific tab is not so nicely integrated in the new project centered view as in the nirmal project view.

Version 2.3.0 of Project Specific Select field has been released with official support for JIRA 6.4. Improved support for new project-centric view of JIRA 6.4 will follow in next version. (Currently the "Project Specific" tab is under "Plugins" in the sidebar. In future it will be an item in the sidebar on top level below versions and components.)

Best regards, Holger

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

1,371 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you