support JIRA 6.4

Todd Alden April 15, 2015

Do you plan to support JIRA 6.4 (latest)?  If so, when?

Thanks,

3 answers

0 votes
Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2015

Version 2.3.0 of Project Specific Select field has been released with official support for JIRA 6.4. Improved support for new project-centric view of JIRA 6.4 will follow in next version. (Currently the "Project Specific" tab is under "Plugins" in the sidebar. In future it will be an item in the sidebar on top level below versions and components.)

Best regards, Holger

0 votes
Todd Alden April 20, 2015

Interested in upgrading now because we are just starting now with a few users, but will be adding many users (1000+) later and would like to be on latest version (rather than upgrading when we have more users to worry about coordination).

Can it currently be used with v6.4.1, just not officially supported?

Thanks,

Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

I haven't actually tested, but there should be no problem. The API relevant for the plugin didn't change. It is just that the Project Specific tab is not so nicely integrated in the new project centered view as in the nirmal project view.

0 votes
Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2015

Yes, definitly there will be support for JIRA 6.4. It is just that I am currently working on a new release with new feature (edit and order option values by project admins), which I wanted to finish before working on support for 6.4. 

Is that okay for you or would you like to get official support for JIRA 6.4 as soon as possible and then get new features? How urgent is your request for JIRA 6.4?

Best regards

Holger

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events