subversion plus cache clear

We've re-imported into Jira 6 following testing and now gone live with the refreshed data but the subversion tabs and error logs look like there is cached data for subversion. The repositories are not listed in the admin svn repository config screen so basically things do not look good. How can I clear the cache?

2 answers

To perform a full clean up:

1. Drop the Subversion Plus Active Object tables from the JIRA database. (Get the table names from the Administration > System > Advanced > Data storage > Subversion Plus).

2. Delete the indexed data directory from the disk (the plugin must be disabled): $JIRA_HOMEcaches/indexes/plugins/docminer-subversion-revisions_h2

3. Enable the plugin and register the repositories again.

Thanks Pablo. Appreciate the quick reply! My apologies for not checking for a reply for a week :-) Been abroad so my quick fix was to simply disable the plugin. Will try this reset when I am back in the UK.

That worked nicely Pablo. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,408 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you