sharing pages with a workflow status

J.H. December 18, 2018

we are using comala workflow for our quality management systems. to be able to share some pages outside our company we use comala share it. 

at the moment I am looking for a way to share a certain version of a page. In combination with comala workflow this would give me the possibility to share different versions of a page, i.e. the last approved and the current being edited.

Is there a way to chose the version of a the page i want to share? as far as I know right now I only can share the latest version of a page.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

Hi @Joscha Hüttel, unfortunately Comala Share It does not allow you to select the version you want to share. 

You could use Comala Publishing to help with this. Comala Publishing allows you to publish your pages from one space to another with the push of a button, but also integrates with Comala Workflows. The integration works so that when a page hits the "final" state it gets published to a different space.

So, in your example you could use Share It to a shareable version of both pages; the in-progress draft space page, or the published space page. The published one would be the last approved version, while the draft would include the latest updates. 

Hopefully this all makes sense, but feel free to ask if you have any questions! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events