report or gadget to display total 'assigned' hours for users within a filter

Esther turner September 12, 2013

Will this plugin allow me to create a report that displays total "assigned' hours per user within a custom filter? I need a report to display users within a project & total of original estimate & total remaining estimate between a start & end date. This will help my team track 'commitments' made during sprint planning and track progress throughout the sprint.

ex. John Doe has 52 hours (original estimate), 45 hours (remaining estimate) within a custom filter

Will this plugin produce a report like this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esther turner September 27, 2013

Unfortunately this plugin does not output the report i need. Anyone else know of a way to generate a report like this? from what i've found, it's not available outside of coding a custom report....

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2013

Hi Esther,

I think so, please try using Additional Fields, you can add both Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate, and also use Filter. in Timesheet Report and gadget as well.

Thank you.

Esther turner September 13, 2013

Thanks! I haven't purchased the plugin yet but i'll give it a try.

Ron Duag October 16, 2013

Hi Andriy,

Is it possible to add custom field in the "Additional Fields" field in Project Pivot Gadget?

Thanks!

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013

Hi Ron,

Yes, both Project Pivot Report and Gadget support Additional Fields, there you can chose Remaining Estimate.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events