remotePermissionerror upon login to excel2jira

Matthew Han May 14, 2013

We've installed excel2jira.jar through the add-on manager when loging as an adminstrator however, when we tried to login through the plugin in excel we are receiving the following error below. Can you tell me how and where is this configuration properties located in order to enable remote permissions?

Thank you,

Matthew

ERROR: com.atlassian.jira.rpc.exception.RemotePermissionException: Configuration properties can only be retrieved by an administrator.

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Łukasz Sadowski May 20, 2013

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for my late answer. New version is available now on Atlassian Marketplace.

0 votes
Matthew Han May 20, 2013

Hi Łukasz,

We've installed the updated version 1.2.1 in our current versoin of JIra version v5.2.6 and we are still seeing the same error. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the .msi file for excel. (note: .msi on http://www.plm.tt.com.pl/en/images/Jira/Plugins/Excel2Jira/130520/Setup%20Excel%20Connector%20for%20JIRA%201.2.1.msi is doesn't exist. I had to use a perviously download verison.

The error I'm getting is the following.

upon login I get this error. Login was successful but it follow this error.

5/21/2013 11:15:56 AM ERROR: com.atlassian.jira.rpc.exception.RemotePermissionException: Configuration properties can only be retrieved by an administrator.

When I refresh sheet get the following error.

5/21/2013 11:16:29 AM ERROR: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Do you know why we are getting these errors even with the new version?

Thank you,

Matthew

0 votes
Matthew Han May 20, 2013

Hi Łukasz,

Thank you. I acknowledge your response. I will install new version and retry.

Thank you,

Matthew

0 votes
Matthew Han May 16, 2013

Hi Łukasz,

1. Is there a workaround to the issue?

2. When will the improved version of the plugin available?

3. What exactly is the issue?

4. Is there anything on our setup that we can do to get around the issue? (I know same question as first.)

Thank you,
Matthew

0 votes
Łukasz Sadowski May 15, 2013

Hello Matthew,

This problem is known to us. Improved version of plugin will be ​​available soon.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2013

Hi Matthew,

I suggest to file a ticket to the plugin Support System where you may get the answer faster rather than waiting the answer here.

Thanks & Regards, John.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events