"Test" Menu bar is empty after installation

Gerhard Gerner February 12, 2013

Hi,

we have installed Zephyr but the "Test" Meunu bar stays empty.

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2013

Hi Gerhard,

The new header format JIRA has included in versions just before 2.6.X are not compatible with Zephyr for JIRA's test menu drop down list. I have confirmed the new header view will work with Zephyr for JIRA in our next release.

The only current workaround is to disable the new header to get to the test menu items until we release our next update.

Kind Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2013

Hi Elian,

We do have an internal schedule for the next release but nothing that I can publicly disclose, as the schedule could still change. Do keep a look at in the next few weeks for an anouncement however.

Regards,

Daniel

0 votes
Elian Kool March 11, 2013

Hi,

do you have any schedule when the next minor release will be available?

Thanks,

Elian

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2013

Hi King,

We anticipate supporting CommonHeader in the next minor release.

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
Stephan Kleine February 13, 2013

I can confirm that the Test dropdown is empty because we enabled the CommonHeader within JIRAs dark features. If the common header is disabled the Test dropdown is shown just fine and working properly.

Wenn can we expect a Zephyr release that is compatible with JIRAs CommonHeader?

regards,

Stephan

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2013

Hi Gerhard,

I in the screen shot you have the Tests menu selected and nothing is dropping down. If this is the case this certainly looks like something isn't working as expected.

I can't seem to download the log files even though it looks likes you mentioned them and maybe uploaded them. Can you please either attach them again here or email them to us support at getzephyr dot com?

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2013

Hi Gerhard,

Can you please share with us a few things and send them to support "at" get zephyr (dot) com?

1. Can you get a screen shot of the "empty" Test menu item?

2. Please send the Atlassian-JIRA logs?

Kind Regards,

Chris

Screenshot, "Test" Menu just do not show any entries.

()

() Logi files

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events