"Progress" showing after update?

Thomas July 24, 2016

Hi Tuncay,

I am not sure why this happened now but I think that our admin installed an update for TTS and now we have the SLA Indicator showing "PROGRESS" for all tickets.

We have a "Time to first response" but also "Time to resolution" SLA running, both have been in place for months. However, when "Time to first response" was fulfilled in the past, the SLA indicator showed "MET" although "Time to resolution was still running". This changed now.

This previous behavior is actually wanted as the "Time to resolution" is purely internal and should not be indicated to be still "progressing". Once TTFR is met, the indicator should show "MET".

Is there any way to change this behavior back?

Thanks for your help!

Thomas

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2016

Hi Thomas,

You're right, the behaviour was changed within the latest release. And it is not a bug, but by design.

Since many clients wanted to see "Progress" in indicator if any of the applicable SLAs are in progress. 

And the way you handle the change is the right solution. I mean configuring the indicator custom field to be populated by selected SLAs will make indicator field only calculate selected SLAs and it won't be seen as 'PROGRESS' unless any of the selected SLAs is not completed.

By the way, your field config was not changed, the way of field's working changed.

Actually we changed this behaviour and some JQL functions to make things clear and more user friendly. Also we will soon be adding new functions, gadgets to improve add-on and make it be more clear for the first time users as well as existing clients.

I hope I was clear.

Regards

Tuncay

Thomas July 24, 2016

Great. Thank you!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2016

You're welcome.

Please, always get in touch with us for your feedback or any feature that you want to see in TTS.

Thanks

0 votes
Thomas July 24, 2016

I might have been to fast putting up this posting:

I configured the "Custom Field: SLA Indicator" and excluded the "Time to Resolution" SLA here, which seemed to work.

However, I am sure this has not been touched so if you could explain why this suddenly changed, that would be great! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events