After recent Jira update the User Tempsheet gadget always show "No access" regardless on the gadget settings (even for the "Curent User"):
As I mentioned this problem has appeared just recently (several weeks).
I tried to clear cache, cookies and so on. This happens in all browsers with my account in Jira.
How to solve the problem? Could someone help me please?
Thanks in advance.
This Gadget is provided by Tempo Plugin, so I'm guessing its license may have expired, or JIRA lost its license with the upgrade. Have a look at Tempo's license details under https://<account>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/TempoLicenseDetails!default.jspa, and let us know how it goes. If that is the root cause, you will be able to simply re-enter the Tempo license you currently hold, or purchase a new Tempo license.
Hope it helps!
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs