"My Simple Tasks" empty eventhough there is a task

Ralph Lebinger September 6, 2016

Hello!

I have added a task with the following markup:

{task}test[~MyUsername]{task}

However, when I visit "My Simple Tasks" there is no task. I have also tried creating a task for a different user.

I have tried looking through the general options but have not found anything I thought could be causing this.

I would appreciate it if someone could point out what I am doing wrong.

Edit: 

The following 2 modules are disabled:

Add Tasklist Template Action (add-tasklist-action)
Add Task Action(add-task-action)
There is no button to enable them and I also tried reinstalling the add-on which did not help either. Could this be cuasing my issues?

1 answer

1 vote
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2016

Hi Ralph,

My apologies that you're encountering this issue. In order to investigate this, would you be able to provide the following details to begin with:

• what version of JIRA are you using?
  • what version of the add-on are you using?
  • do you use the JIRA Automation add-on?

Also, if you could generate a support file, and send it to us, that would be very helpful for us to diagnose. Steps for this can be found here

Ralph Lebinger September 7, 2016

Hi Anthony,

thanks for your reply. I am using JIRA Version 7.0.0 (Build Number 70107) as a server instance.

The version of Simple Tasklists is 1.1 and we do not have the automation add-on installed.

I'll look into creating a support file and will send it via email with reference to this question.

Edit: I've noticed that when I click on the Projects-button there are no projects visible.

20160908_mysimpletasks.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events