"Log Work" button integration with Tempo Timesheets

Richard Sinden May 8, 2017

We are using both Tempo timesheets and your role-based tracking. When adding time via the actual timesheet, then when I click on a time cell and click "Log Work" I get the standard dialog (with appropriate time set). I have no idea if it's possible, it'd be great if this could open your role-based log work dialog instead.

This would need to be configurable on a per-project basis, because not all our projects use the role-based tracking.

1 answer

0 votes
Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2017

Hi Richard,

The plugin is still not completely compatible with the Tempo Timesheets.

If you go to the issue's page, there you will see that, clicking the logwork button will produce our logwork modal. But, we can't assure of the consistency of that, as both Tempo and our plugin try to replace the built-in logwork of JIRA.

We could definitly look into suppresssing some of "Tempo" timesheets stuff and replace them with our plugin functionalities, wherever it is appropriate, in the choice of your projects.

Thank You,

Abhinav.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events