"JIRA Email This Issue Plugin" Plugin Issue

Rozi m January 30, 2013

Hi,

I am trying "JIRA Email This Issue Plugin" trial version. Once I installed I got the following error in Config page:

Could you please advice?

Thanks,

Error creating bean with name 'com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.action.ConfigurePlugin': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.util.Authorizer]: : No unique bean of type [com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.util.Authorizer] is defined: Unsatisfied dependency of type [class com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.util.Authorizer]: expected at least 1 matching bean; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type [com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.util.Authorizer] is defined: Unsatisfied dependency of type [class com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.util.Authorizer]: expected at least 1 matching bean

4 answers

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 12, 2013

Have your restarted JIRA after upgrading the UPM? It is sometimes needed.

Also, can you please check if an earlier version of email this issue is in the JIRA_HOME/plugins/installed-plugins directory? If so, please remove the old versions.

Finally, if the error still occurs, can you please

- stop JIRA

- delete the contents of JIRA_HOME/plugins/.osgi-plugins

- start JIRA

This will regenerate all OSGI bundles.

0 votes
Build Monkey August 12, 2013

I have updated my UPM and still getting this error. I am using JIRA 6.0

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

I have just found this question on AAC.

The error quoted above normally occurs if the JIRA UPM is outdated.

Can you please try to update the UPM first in your JIRA instance?

What is your JIRA version? Which version the plugin are you trying to install?

Thanks,

Tibor

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

I tried to use this plugin long time ago but always had issues. Once JIRA 5.1 came out i just simple use the Share feature within the Issue View Screen. That plugin gave me a lot of headaches in the past.

Rozi m January 30, 2013

Hi Louis,

Thanks for the reply.

Then Can I sink it with my outlook address book and also using/creating different templates to send out emails out side the company?

Thanks

Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

I am not sure about that one. I dont think it comes with an outlook integration like you mention. I will suggest to use a Notification Scheme well defined instead of adding complexity on the Share feature unless the issues you want to share are constantly changing and in that case i might not have the answer for the question.

Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

I dont think the Share feature allows you to do that is more like sending a link to the JIRA ticket.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Emailing+an+Issue

I am not sure if there are velocity templates that you can customize to specify which parts of the JIRA fields are notfied on the email. Haven't seen that yet.

Rozi m January 30, 2013

Thanks.

Also can I add attaments in that email? thx

Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
February 7, 2013

Hi Louis, I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with JETI.

If I can help you, please contact me directly or enter a ticket in JETI's issue tracker.

Thank you,

Tibor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events