Please suggest.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

Could you check if it works again with this version? I'll release PocketQuery 1.14 during the next days.

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

Please find version 1.14 on the marketplace now.

0 votes
Alexey Anisimov November 21, 2014

Hi Felix,

Snapshot version works fine on 5.6.4, thanks for a promptly support!

Best regards!

update: on 4.3.7 also no problems.

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2014

Cool! Have you already updated your Confluence now? I will release version 1.14 very soon. If you like PocketQuery, we'd be very happy about a little review at the marketplace :)

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2014

Just saw your review - thx! By the way, I also just saw that it was you who wanted the "PlainText feature". It will be part of 1.14 as well ;)

Oh great news! Christmas comes in November :) Thanks a lot!

0 votes

Hi Felix,

I am currently on 4.3.7 and hope to migrate to 5.6.4 before December.

I use wiki markup because I need to supply SQL query parameter from scaffolding variable. I achieve this with replace-and-render macro:

{replace-and-render}
 {replace-body}{pocketquery:name=myquery|parameters=id=%cid%}{replace-body}
 {replace-item:%cid%}{get-data:cid}{replace-item}
{replace-and-render}

I don't know another way of achieve this without wiki markup/R&R macro.

Thanks!

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2014

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your interest in PocketQuery! We finally removed the deprecated <macro> module in our plugin. I didn't really expect that this would be still in usage anywhere.

On what Confluence version are you?

Regards, Felix [Scandio]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events