plugin for Confluence 4.2.13

kalyan February 18, 2013

Can i have the same plugin for the confluence version 4.2.13?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mickael February 28, 2013

Hi,

It's working (almost) fine on my confluence site 4.2.12. I'm just not able to undo checkout even if I'm site administrator.

Button <Undo Checkout> just seems to be broken ..

kalyan March 5, 2013

When i installed plugin there are many errors in server log including null pointer exception and from front end we are not able to even checkout properly.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2013

You need to talk to the plugin vendors about a compatible version. If there's source code available, you could download it and compile it yourself against the right libraries,

0 votes
kalyan February 25, 2013

Hi Nic,

This is regarding plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/confluence.extra.checkout .

We are currently using Confluence 4.2.13 and this plugin is not supported for this version. Can you help me in getting the "Attchment Checkout Plugin" for confluence 4.2.13?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2013

There's not enough information here.

I know you've used the plugin tag, but that doesn't actually tell us what it is, or give us a link to it (there's an improvement request with Atlassian somewhere to say "automatically insert link back to plugin"). Many of your potential audience will not bother to google it to find it.

What do you mean "the same"? There's no comparison in your sentence, so you're either missing a chunk of information, or you're asking for a copy of the plugin, in which case the answer is "download it from the marketplace"

kalyan February 18, 2013

Hi Nic,

This is regarding plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/confluence.extra.checkout .

We are currently using Confluence 4.2.13 and this plugin is not supported for this version. Can you help me in getting the "Attchment Checkout Plugin" for confluence 4.2.13?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events