plugin configuration

Reply ICT November 12, 2012

hi all,

sorry but I installed the plugin on our jira test environment but it seems that no notifications are added...

i'm a bit confused about this plugin configuration...

any hint?

thanks,

Enrico

3 answers

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2012

Do you have Notification Scheme enabled on the project? You can set the Default Notification Scheme on the project in the Project Admin.

Also, you can try doing a @mention in an issue comment and see if that creates a notification.

Which JIRA version are you using?

Reply ICT November 19, 2012

hi,

i'm using jira 5.1.1.

i've a notification scheme applied and when an issue is commented, a notification email is issued to the current assignee.

email notification arrives, but i'm not able to see any notification on jitter-notify tab...

thanks,

enrico

Reply ICT November 28, 2012

this plugin does not work with my notification settings and i don't know why.

exploring jira logs, I saw some strange errors about jitter that seems to happen with jira 5.1.1.

i'll try to upgrade version and try again...

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2012

The plugin is Notify.

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2012

Could you state what plugin did you installed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events