my jira site disable after i install JIRA Issue Sticky Notifier Plugin

my jira site disable after i install

JIRA Issue Sticky Notifier Plugin

it shows page encored problem and it cant be load on all browsers (Firefox, Ie, Chrome) after some seraching i have found when change the network.http.accept to true or anthing other than gzip in about:config on firefox i can able to load the jita site but limited function enabled. from ther i have disabled

JIRA Issue Sticky Notifier Plugin

so then i can get the site well and good.

Kindly make a solution for this issue because i like jira issue notifier plugin to use with my site.

thank you

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Chennsuresh,

What version is JIRA running?

Have you checked if the JIRA Issue Sticky Notifier Plugin is compatible with your current JIRA version. I looked at Atlassian Marketplace where the latest plugin version is compatible with JIRA 4.0.2 or older.

Also you could take a look into your logs in order to find which kind of error it's causing. There is Application Server Logs documentation to guide on it.

Hope it clarifies your doubt.

Cheers

currently im using jira 5.1.8, i have seen somewhere that it is compatible.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

466 views 3 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you