my colleague and i have the same access rights in jira. he can see the backlog in tempo planner but i can't. why?

Crysty Swift August 10, 2016

3 answers

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2016

Christy, are you part of the Team Lead?

Crysty Swift August 14, 2016

Yes, I am

0 votes
Sigrún Arna Sigurðardóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2016

Hi Cyrsty,

Can you please confirm that you have the Browse Team permission on the Team that you can't see the Team backlog?

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/PLANNER034/Planner+permissions#Plannerpermissions-Browseteam

Sigrún
Tempo Team 

Crysty Swift August 11, 2016

Hi, yes- I have access to Browse the Team, Approve Timesheets and Plan Time.

Sigrún Arna Sigurðardóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2016

Hi Crysty,

May I suggest you create a support ticket in our support channel so we may assist you better regarding this issue: https://support.tempo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Sigrún
Tempo Team 

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2016

The JIRA admin needs to grant you "Tempo Permissions", in the admin section you have special permision for tempo plugin called Tempo permission, make sure you have the rights in there

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2016

Thanks! Yes I have been added to these already, but still no joy. It must be something small that we're not seeing. Any other ideas?

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2016

Can you make sure you have the same permissions in the project's permission scheme

Yes, the permissions are the same. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events