marketplace refund

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Suspect this is a duplicate of https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37530188 which has more information.

Hello Nic,

Are you indicating, by your "Suspect ... duplicate" and "Accepted answer" state change, that this issue is somehow resolved as far as Adaptavist is concerned, and that is OK with your organization?

Although I think we would prefer to see the blocking bug fixed, or receive a refund, we could provide appropriate reviews to Atlassian marketplace and other forums.

Please advise; it does not seem fair to charge $US 1200 for a non-functional JIRA Add-on.

Absolutely not, it's nothing to do with Adaptavist's view on the issue.

You raised the same question twice.  First, here, with no content in the question, which meant we had no information to go on at all. 

You then raised it again, as the thread I've linked this one to, and it's a good informative question which I'm interested in the answer to.  This question had no information on it, but I wanted to make sure that anyone coming here would be told that there's a better version of the question, so I linked to the useful version and closed the one that doesn't have enough detail. 

I'm not saying anything about your question because I don't know the answer.  All I want to do is try to ensure someone coming here knows to look at the real question.  As I'm typing this, there's still no question here, it's two words in a title and an empty description, but the other question is still open.

(This happens a lot, the UI of Answers seems to encourage people to search for an answer but turn their search into questions with no useful content quite a lot)

Thank you, Nic. I would not knowingly produce a content-less issue for anyone.

I think these remarks of yours are what I fell prey to: "... the UI of Answers seems to encourage people to search for an answer but turn their search into questions with no useful content quite a lot."

We're looking at whether we wait for the fix or adjust to less customization and request a refund.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Hi William,

I found the issue you are referring to:

https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-879

If that is the only piece of functionality you seek in the ScriptRunner Add-on then you may be better to seek a refund and watch the issue for a fix and then potentially revisit whether you want to buy it.

regards,

Mark McCormack

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

545 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you