It does not appear that this plugin exists in our Marketplace site. As such there does not seem to be any clear method to get support for this plugin. I believe I found the site where you can download this plugin from: https://github.com/jenkinsci/jira-trigger-plugin
The good news is that there do appear to be some general troubleshooting steps at the bottom of this page that might be helpful here.
Build is not triggered
Firstly, enable Jenkins logging at FINE level for troubleshooting:
com.ceilfors.jenkins.plugins.jiratrigger.webhook. You should see "Received Webhook callback ..." log messages when Jenkins is receiving webhook events from JIRA.
If you are not seeing anything in the log, your problem will either be in JIRA configuration or the network connectivity in between JIRA and Jenkins:
- Make Webhook configuration more lenient for testing:
- Remove JQL configuration in JIRA Webhook page if you configure one
- Try to update an issue again and check if you are getting the logs now. If not, you might have network connectivity problem, proceed below.
- If using JIRA Cloud:
- Your Jenkins must be hosted with 80 or 443 port (I haven't tested JIRA Cloud myself, if you are using it and it works please let me know!)
- If you own JIRA Server:
- SSH to JIRA machine.
- Try to cURL Jenkins URL and make sure that you can get a response back.
- If you are getting a timeout, your firewall rule might be blocking JIRA Webhook events to be sent to Jenkins. You'll need to fix this for this plugin to work.
If you are seeing "Received Webhook callback ..." but your build is not triggered, your configuration for this plugin in Jenkins might be too restrictive, please double check.
Perhaps starting with adjusting the logging level in Jira might help us understand why this webhook is not working as expected.
It started as any story starts, on a normal, rainy day. Admin meets App, and her name was Klok2, and like any first relationship we were both trying to make it work but neither one knew what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG