jira gantt 2.2.10 -- performance :-((((

hi , I'm really unsatisfied with this plugin. It was promised to ingrease the performance issues and some other bugs. I installed 2.2.10 today and it is "to run away". Performance improvements -- ? where it should be. The new panels to reset to default oder other mode doesn*t work. First time with the broswer MS IE 9 the plugin hungs. With the firefox browser I got the error "undefined" which shoould be fixed in this version. We hold a Enterprise licence for this plugin and expect it should work as promised! Thank you in Advance for fixing and much better testing before releasing.

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Hi,

As I suggested from our support ticket regarding the same issue, for a faster resolutoin I recommand you to contact the vendor support directly while waiting answers here.

Contact details:

• Soyatec

Besides, there are bug fixes in version 2.2.10 as shown in the plugin page, please have a look if the bug you are facing has been fixed in this version.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.soyatec.jira.plugins.jira-ganttchart-project/versions

Regards

hi Armanda, Thank you. I contacted the vendor support.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

1,185 views 4 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you